For a demo or to learn more about ServiceNow, please call Kristin Mannina at (301) 801-9208 or email Kristin.Mannina@Triadtechpartners.com.
ITSM with ServiceNow for Government Services
ServiceNow provides Service Management for every department in the enterprise including IT, human resources, facilities, field service and more. Customers use the service model to define, structure and automate the flow of work, removing dependencies on email and spreadsheets to transform the delivery and management of services for the enterprise.
ITSM with ServiceNow for Government services gives you end-to-end visibility into your ITIL processes and infrastructure through a single system of record for IT. This enables you to consolidate and automate service management processes, increase efficiency, lower costs—and devote more time to innovating and creating the consumer-like self-service experience that users expect.
- Create a single system of record: Consolidate redundant, legacy service tools into a single system
- Boost productivity: Automate manual, repetitive tasks to free up time for other tasks that add value to the business
- Help employees help themselves: Replace a difficult and slow user experience with a single, efficient, consumer-like portal that enables self-service wherever possible
- Increase efficiency: Standardize service processes across IT, increasing the speed of request fulfillment
- Add value: Empower your customers to get their work done and your team to focus on higher value-add projects
ServiceNow Provides Valuable Asset Management for the Enterprise
ServiceNow Asset Management tracks the financial, contractual, and inventory details of hardware, software, and virtual infrastructure – as well as non‑IT assets – throughout their lifecycle. Asset requests are handled using workflows to obtain approvals, validate entitlements, issue chargebacks, and provision services. Once an asset is deployed, Asset Management records all maintenance activity and enables IT to perform regular audits, right up until asset retirement.
Triad is proud to partner with KPMG to provide customers with ITSM ServiceNow for Government services. Managed from beginning to end, a Triad Trusted Advisor will coordinate and advise of project implementation and scope.