To learn more about Tableau’s capabilities and to receive a demo, please call (804) 814-0384, or email Katie@Triadtechpartners.com.
Tableau Software for Government Contracts
Now it’s easy for a business of any size to share insights in the cloud. Tableau software for government contracts makes business intelligence and visualization faster and easier than ever before. Publish dashboards and data with Tableau Desktop and share them with colleagues, partners or customers.
Tableau offers a compelling alternative to traditional business intelligence for government customers:
- Intuitive, drag-and-drop tool that lets you visualize your data quickly and easily.
- Incorporates best practices in visualization to help you understand and communicate information in the most effective way possible.
- Connect directly to databases, cubes, data warehouses, files and spreadsheet – no programming required.
- Speed 10-100x faster than traditional solutions: work with hundreds of millions of rows of data right on your own computer and get answers in seconds.
- Combines multiple views into a dashboard for ease of analysis.
- Requires a few clicks to implement, no hardware costs required.
- Quickly creates interesting interactive visualizations that simplify public data.
- Publish public data to the web to achieve transparency goals.
- Distribute information to a small group or to millions.
Team from Virginia Department of Transportation Wins Statewide “Datathon” Using Tableau
“With just two work days to complete the project and limited manpower available, we needed a way to quickly build and present our visualizations in a meaningful way. When it comes down to it, these are similar to the challenges we face working with data in our day jobs. We immediately thought of Tableau to quickly build interactive dashboards using multiple types of data. Tableau’s Story Points feature, in particular, helped us present our data uniquely and effectively.” – Keith Donley, Enterprise Data Manager at VDOT