For a demo and to learn more about Regroup’s solutions first-hand, please send an email to email@example.com.
As an emerging leader in critical and non-critical mass communication technology, Regroup’s multi-modal, cloud-based platform allows clients to reach their target audience effectively and efficiently through all major communication channels, including: mobile phones (text/voice), landlines, email, social media and websites. Combined with features such as AlertManager mobile app, geo-targeting, API Suite, NWS/NOAA weather alerts and IPAWS integration, Regroup provides all the tools necessary for clients to meet their day-to-day and emergency communication needs.
Regroup currently works with state and local governments, colleges and universities, K-12 schools and districts, healthcare institutions, corporations and nonprofit organizations in more than 22 states and four countries.
- Can be leveraged for both emergency and day-to-day communication
- IPAWS compliant CAP Alert Origination Software
- Automated NWS/NOAA weather alerts
- CAP 1.2 compliant
- Easy, one-click messaging to multiple communication channels: email, cell phones (SMPP/voice), landlines, TTS, social media and more
- Unlimited text/voice/email/social media messaging, user groups and administrator, training and support
- Opt-in and opt-out feature
- Single sign-on authentication
- Two-way database synchronization
- Easily integrates with third-party systems, such as PA and siren systems, digital/highway signage and fire alarms
- Seamless implementation
- 24/7 customer support
- Can be used simultaneously by multiple departments and agencies
- Detailed group setting and extensive administrator rights