Bringing together expertise spanning Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, Social and the Internet of Things, IBM is helping reshape industries. They are changing how we create, how we collaborate, and how we analyze and engage.
Please contact Jennifer Stevenson for all IBM inquiries at 215-536-2580 or email: Jennifer.Stevenson@Triadtechpartners.com.
IBM’s Internet of Things (IoT) solutions
As much as 90 percent of all data generated by devices such as smartphones, tablets, connected vehicles and appliances is never analyzed or acted on. IBM enables businesses to transform their industry with new services, offerings and sources of revenue. Together, the following solutions provide the optimal IoT coverage for the Enterprise:
- A fully managed, cloud-hosted service designed to make it simple to derive value from Internet of Things (IoT) devices. It provides capabilities such as device registration, connectivity, control, rapid visualization and storage of data derived from the Internet of Things.
- To learn more read Harriet Green’s: Cognitive IoT– How to Make the Internet Deliver for All of Us
- Helps teams adopt continuous engineering practices to address cost, time and quality challenges in delivering complex, connected products.
Maximo Asset Management
- A comprehensive solution for managing physical assets on a common platform in asset-intensive industries
- Providing a secure, DMZ-ready channel for lightweight, rapid, bi-directional messaging
- Create smarter buildings by integrating critical facilities management processes
IBM’s Mobility Solutions
Mobility is about putting business in motion, conducting business with anyone, anywhere, anytime. Together, IBM offers solutions that provide the optimal mobility coverage for the Enterprise:
IBM MobileFirst Customer Experience
- Helps businesses understand, engage and optimize mobile customer interactions to maximize the moments that matter most.
- A secure and comprehensive enterprise mobility management (EMM) platform that quickly deploys devices, delivers productivity apps and enables secure content collaboration on smartphones, tablets and laptops.
- The IBM MobileFirst Platform is the best choice for helping clients build, integrate and scale mobile apps. We support all development platforms including hybrid and native (iOS, Android, HTML5, Windows, Windows Phone and Java ME).
IBM MobileFirst Protect
- A suite of software products for building and continuously delivering powerful mobile apps more efficiently and effectively.
IBM’s Cloud Solutions
IBM delivers a cloud for business and cloud services to cover all domains and delivery models to help unleash innovation.
- Hybrid clouds can help IT improve its service to its customers by allowing its users flexibility through fast provisioning.
SaaS (Software as a Service)
- All of IBM’s solutions now have a SaaS offering, enabling the Enterprise to purchase on premise or a hosted version of the software for any need.
IaaS – SoftLayer
- Traditional IT environments are hindered by rising costs, lack of flexibility and escalating performance demands. SoftLayer, an IBM company, provides a cost-effective, agile alternative with scalable, infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), featuring multiple customization options to help you drive new services to market more quickly. Take advantage of an IT environment designed to deliver performance, flexibility and control to host your services or help your clients move their workloads to cloud.
PaaS – IBM BlueMix –
- IBM Bluemix is an open-standards, cloud platform for building, running, and managing applications. With Bluemix, developers can focus on building excellent user experiences with flexible compute options, choice of DevOps tooling, and a powerful set of IBM and third-party Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and services.
IBM’s Security Solutions
IBM Security solutions help to detect, prioritize, address and help prevent security breaches.
Security Intelligence (IBM Security QRadar)
- With the rise of cloud computing, mobile computing, advanced threats and diverse compliance regulations, security and compliance challenges are many. Most security solutions have not kept up and are failing to help clients protect their sensitive information, detect threats and breaches quickly, and manage compliance efficiently.
Application Security (IBM Security AppScan Portfolioa)
- Reduce the complexity of securing the application lifecycle by offering solutions to secure web and mobile applications throughout the development and operations lifecycle.
Network Protection (IBM Security Network Intrusion Prevention; IBM Security Network Protection)
- Help clients by providing advanced threat protection with the addition of increased network visibility and comprehensive control of network activities.
Identity and Access Management (IBM Identity and Access Management portfolio)
- How to mitigate insider threats through privileged identity management, identity governance, & security intelligence that highlights inappropriate user access activities.
Data Security (IBM Security Guardium)
- Today’s IT environment is complex — big data, cloud and virtual, enterprise data, and enterprise application security. How do you protect them all? Learn how you can implement an effective data security and privacy solution for multiple environments.
Endpoint Protection (IBM BigFix)
- Find threats, repair vulnerabilities and quickly secure devices with the endpoint platform that combines endpoint & security management into a single solution portfolio.
Mobile Protection (IBM MobileFirst Protect)
- Learn about a secure, comprehensive mobility management solution that quickly deploys devices and delivers productivity apps while enabling secure content collaboration on smartphones and tablets.