For a demo to learn more about Cherwell’s robust ITSM and Asset Management capabilities, call (703) 772-5565 or email Elaine.Bickel@Triadtechpartners.com. Cherwell delivers IT, workforce and business enablement solutions that allow IT to become a true partner to the business. Built on a modern, metadata architecture, the ITSM Cherwell Government Solutions platform enables IT teams to rapidly build, configure or merge new ITSM or business functionality—without touching a single line of code or living in fear of the next upgrade.
Cherwell’s IT Service Management is flexible without compromise:
- Powerful ITSM workflow automation, freeing your IT team to focus on higher value activities.
- Native support for eleven ITIL processes, with the flexibility to modify processes in accordance with organizational requirements.
- Flexible, extensible platform that allows you to build solutions beyond the traditional boundaries of IT.
- Low administrative burden. Cherwell’s modern metadata architecture means you can easily implement, customize and upgrade the solution—without the need for skilled development resources.
- Improved governance over IT service providers, using service integration and management (SIAM) and multi-sourcing service integration (MSI) dashboards and processes.
- Choice of deployment models. Deploy on-premises or via SaaS using Cherwell’s data center or on the public cloud (Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure).
- Cost savings via concurrent licensing. Increase predictability and reduce costs by 50-70% with concurrent licensing versus named licensing.
Express Software Manager by Cherwell provides Government solutions for IT Asset Management:
- Comprehensive hardware and software capability
- World-class license compliance management
- Detailed software usage analysis
- Powerful ITAM purchasing system
- Microsoft SCCM integration
- Flexible and intuitive ITAM reporting
- Accurate software recognition
- Unparalleled ease of deployment and use