Facilitating Acquisitions with Contracts and Know-How
To simplify procurement, Triad Technology Partners has secured a GSA Schedule contract. The GSA Schedule IT-70 contract is the most popular contract vehicle used by the Federal Government to make information technology acquisitions. The GSA Schedule Contract is available to all U.S. Government entities for acquisitions. In addition, the E-Government Act of 2002 allows all state and local government agencies to make IT purchases off the GSA Schedule as well.
Request a Quote
Triad Technology Partners GSA Schedule
- GSA Schedule 70
- GSA Schedule No. GS-35F-0298W
- Scope: Hardware, software, maintenance, and professional services
- Contract Period: May 12, 2015 – May 11, 2020
- SIN Codes: 132-3, 132-8, 132-12, 132-32, 132-33, 132-34, 132-50, 132-51, 132-52
- GSA Schedule: Master Price List, General Terms & Conditions
Warranty: Triad Technology Partners offers the manufacturers’ standard commercial warranties for hardware and software products as itemized in the GSA Schedule Price list.
Maintenance: Hardware and software maintenance is available for products on this contract.
Order Payment Address: Triad Technology Partners, LLC
PO Box 176
Fredericksburg, VA 22404